Ingredients for Banana Cake with Easy Oats
- 4 ripe bananas
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup of oil (corn or coconut)
- 2 cups of fine oat flakes
- 2 tablespoons of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence (optional)
How to prepare Banana Cake with Easy Oats
- Cut the bananas and place them in a blender or processor, add the eggs, oil and beat well.
- Put this mixture in a bowl and add the oat flakes, cinnamon and vanilla essence, mix well.
- Finally add the yeast and mix without beating too much.
- Place the entire mixture in a silicone mold, or a greased mold.
- Bake for approximately 35 minutes at 180ºC.
See more Healthy Cake Recipes :
- Banana cake with oatmeal recipe
- Recipe of light Crepioca with broccoli Easy
- Chocolate Fit Pudding Recipe with Chocobon
- Delicious Fit Pudding Recipe
- Easy low carb carrot cake recipe